Wednesday, November 4, 2020

About Me!

Hi! My name is Sophia and this the blog where I will be discussing all things media! The most important aspect I want highlighted in this blog is the personal connection I want to make with the readers. As I share my opinion and information I find on certain topics, I want to make sure that both opposing sides of the argument are heard. 


Besides talking about media, today's post will be an introductory to me! So, hi, I'm Sophia and I love to watch TV....a lot of TV. Some my favorite TV shows are The Office, Boy Meets World, The Originals, The Vampire Diaries, and Legacies. While I do enjoy a variety of TV shows, I don't really have a specific movie that I would consider my all-time favorite, but I am a huge fan of the Harry Potter franchise (by the way, I'm a Hufflepuff, which is the most superior house). 



No comments:

Post a Comment

May I Present...Keep Watching!

The journey of making Keep Watching  has come to an end! Below are the links the short film, social media page, and the postcard.  Keep Watc...