Sunday, February 20, 2022

Schedule for the Week!!

 Hey y'all it's Soph!

I'm writing out a schedule of what I plan on blogging + researching for the week!

I plan on doing the first two bullets throughout the week, as I hope to have a rough draft of the script by the end of the week. As for the last two bullets, I will probably get to those by the end of the week, so that while I'm writing the script/researching tips for how to write it, I can adjust based on further research that I find. 

-Screenwriting tips for psychological thriller/starting the introduction of my film

-Figuring out a plot (probably an outline/rough draft of the story)

-Finding examples of other psychological thrillers for reference/comparison 

    -I'm hoping that I can draw inspiration to better my film :)

-Genre conventions in terms of the production process



No comments:

Post a Comment

May I Present...Keep Watching!

The journey of making Keep Watching  has come to an end! Below are the links the short film, social media page, and the postcard.  Keep Watc...