Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Editing Update!

 Hey! Yesterday I was able to finish the "rough draft" of the short film, meaning I was able to piece the clips together into cohesive scenes (for the most part). There are still some quirks within each scene I have to figure out, but that will come when I start adding music and visuals to the short film. 

As of right now, this is what the short film looks like. This is without music or any visual effects added (other than "Warp Stabalizer" for uneven shots and "Denoise" for noise disturbances)

As for the visuals of the film, I wanted to present a vintage, televised aesthetic, similar to what I have been displaying on my social media page with the images I have been using. I also wanted to increase the saturation for the scenes outside/at Town Center, that way I can convey the "perfect world" atmosphere of the film. Below is the vibe that I am trying to achieve; notice the way the colors are used/how pixlated the pictures look rather than the physical images themselves. This is what I'll be trying to emulate. 





As for music, I will definetly reuse the sound I used in the teaser (Social Media +Teaser Update Blog), but I will continue looking for other sounds to incooperate so that "Drone" doesn't become repetitive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

May I Present...Keep Watching!

The journey of making Keep Watching  has come to an end! Below are the links the short film, social media page, and the postcard.  Keep Watc...