Friday, March 18, 2022

Storyboard Pt.2! Scenes 5 and 6

Hey! Here are the storyboards for Scenes 5 and 6! Once again, please ignore how horrible of an artist I am, even my stick-figures look rough. The reason I haven’t storyboarded scenes 1,3, and 7 is because they will all be formatted the same, which is a close-up shot of Eve since we never see the Interviewer. However, I do plan on inserting extra footage between those scenes just so they remain more engaging. For example, whenever Jane is mentioned during the interrogations, I will insert footage of Jane acting suspicious or moments of Jane and Eve interacting. The extra footage will correlate to the content being spoken about. 

That’s all for now! 

 














No comments:

Post a Comment

May I Present...Keep Watching!

The journey of making Keep Watching  has come to an end! Below are the links the short film, social media page, and the postcard.  Keep Watc...