Friday, March 18, 2022

Filming Schedule + Actors!

 



This is a rough schedule of how I plan to film during spring break! I'm not a fan of filming so late in the week, but everyone is on vacation so this is was the only way I could do it. I am missing scene 4 because it is a night shoot, and I have to film at a time where Town Center is somewhat empty. However, I failed to realize that it is spring break...and it is the end of the week...which means a lot of people. Therefore, I'm hoping I can bump the filming of that scene earlier, perhaps Wednesday, but I'm still trying to find actors to play Persons #1, 2, and 3. As for the Interviewer, I decided that I would play the role since it would be easier to manage casting-wise, and I can find a way to deepen my voice...maybe. 

Speaking of actors... I FOUND THE LEADS! YAY!

Eve - Emma Twombly











Jane - Olivia Wagner 



















I decided to go with Emma and Liv for the lead roles because I felt that they would be able to capture the seriousness of both Eve and Jane, as well as bounce off each other during intense moments. Along with this, I felt that their personalities went well with the characters that they will be portraying, thus making their relationship with each other more realistic. 

UPDATE!!
As I was about to publish the blog I found two more people to be in the film! They are going to be person #1 and #2! I still haven't found #3, but worse case scenerio is that I cut them out of the scene and just go with two people instead of three. 

Due to this, I've decided that I'm going to film Scene 4 Friday night, despite how busy Town Center will be. I'll have to film in a more secluded area of Town Center, and I have a couple ideas as to where I could. I'll keep y'all update on that! 

Person #1 - Katie Dohner 



















Person #2 - Alex Land




















I've known Alex and Katie for a while, and they have been in drama club with me since middle school and all throughout high school. I felt that both of them could capture the creepiness of these two characters since I have seen them perform weird roles in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May I Present...Keep Watching!

The journey of making Keep Watching  has come to an end! Below are the links the short film, social media page, and the postcard.  Keep Watc...