Friday, February 25, 2022

What's the Move??

 Soooooo as of right now, I only have the beginning parts of the script, and I'm planning on what I want to do moving foward. This is my plan for the next week!

1. Finish the script!

2. Make edits if needed to the script (hopefully done by the middle of the week)

3. Storyboard my short film! After I finish with the script I'm hoping I can start entering the production phase of my short film :)

4. (ONLY IF I FINISH THE SCRIPT/STORYBOARD) Start looking for locations/actors

This schedule is meant to be flexible, but my goal is to get to item three by the end of next week! 

I'll keep y'all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

May I Present...Keep Watching!

The journey of making Keep Watching  has come to an end! Below are the links the short film, social media page, and the postcard.  Keep Watc...