Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Storyboard Pt. 1: Scenes 2 and 4

 

Hey! Please excuse the TERRIBLE drawing skills but this is what I have outlines for scenes 2 and 4! The second part of scene 2 is at the bottom, but it is below scene 4. Why? I have no clue and Blogger won't let me fix it :(

I'm planning to finish scenes 5 and 6 by the end of the week, and scenes 1, 3, and 7 are going to be storyboarded as one scene because they are all the same shot. During post-production, I will be inserting different clips to make those scenes more engaging, but the outline of how those specific scenes will be shot are going to remain the same, so I figured that I would keep them their own separate storyboard. 

That's all for now! Bye! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

May I Present...Keep Watching!

The journey of making Keep Watching  has come to an end! Below are the links the short film, social media page, and the postcard.  Keep Watc...