Sunday, February 21, 2021

Script Ideas + Schedule for This Week

 Hey y'all it's Soph!

    I haven't decided what the plot is going to be yet, but I have been thinking about a few ideas. The main concept I have is that the protagonist misses their friend, and has a dream revolving around their relationship. The reason this idea came to my head was because I recently gone through a fight with one of my closest friends, and at the time I felt alone. It was on of my darkest moments, and I thought that I should tell a story that I could relate to the most. I wanted to do it in a dream state because it would symbolize how the character is not over the situation, no matter how many times they feel or say that they are. I realized that pain doesn't go away sometimes, and dealing with pain takes time. Through this film opening, I wanted to emulate that feeling, and depict those emotions through the main character and their sub-conscience. 

    If I go this direction, that would mean I would have do more research on the specific genre this certain story would fall under, which I'm hoping to figure out this week, as well as start writing the first draft of the script. Despite those two tasks being the main priority, I also hope to start creating a storyboard. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

May I Present...Keep Watching!

The journey of making Keep Watching  has come to an end! Below are the links the short film, social media page, and the postcard.  Keep Watc...