Sunday, February 14, 2021

What's Next?

Hey y'all it's Soph!

Before I begin the research process, I wanted to provide an overview of how I'm planning to complete this project: 

1. RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH!

    I'm going to follow my research plan that I layed out last blog, but also look into dreams themselves. I want to know how dreams work, what patterns appear in certain dreams, or common symbols that occur within a dream. If I can capture the essence of a dream, I can leave clues for the audience to ponder on and interpret. 

2. Storyboard the opening and sketch out where I would use certain technical and visual elements. 

3. Start production/edit
 
I haven't figured out how much time I will leave myself to do this, but I am hoping to know this after I finish storyboarding


P.S: This overview is not set in stone, but it something that can help keep myself in check, as well as remind me how I should complete each general task. The reason I made this schedule broad was so that I can leave room for modification when necessary. 


Alrighty! Let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

May I Present...Keep Watching!

The journey of making Keep Watching  has come to an end! Below are the links the short film, social media page, and the postcard.  Keep Watc...