Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Group Meeting Pt 2!

 Hey y'all it's Soph! Today's post is a little short than usual, I just wanted to summarize the main points of the group meeting :)

Last class, I was able to meet in a group with some of my classmates to discuss our project and how it was going. I was able to get encouragement about my project, as well as discuss the new directions I planned to take with the characters/production process. It was reassuring to hear that many people were in the same position I am, and we were able to support each other as many of us were still behind in some stages of our projects. Along with the reassurance, I was also able to get advice on the different ways I can go about editing my opening, specifically from distinguishing reality from the dream. Luis told me it would be better if I filmed during the day, because it would be easier to manipulate the colors and distinguish the two settings rather than at night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

May I Present...Keep Watching!

The journey of making Keep Watching  has come to an end! Below are the links the short film, social media page, and the postcard.  Keep Watc...