Sunday, March 14, 2021

Plan for This Week!

 Hey y'all it's Soph! 

Here is the plan for this week :)

1. Finish the storyboard!!!

2. Do research on certain editing techniques (mainly to differentiate Val from Valarie / depict dream sequence)

3. Start casting/finalize locations

4. Start planning a filming schedule for spring break and how I will document the process!

I also want to start looking for props that represent Val, specifically for the shot that is going to emphasize that she passed away. Once I finalize casting, I think I might ask the actress if she could bring personal belongings with her, that way she has a tie to the character. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

May I Present...Keep Watching!

The journey of making Keep Watching  has come to an end! Below are the links the short film, social media page, and the postcard.  Keep Watc...