Sunday, March 21, 2021

Spring Break Schedule!

 Hey y'all it's Soph!

I created a group chat with Nicole and Shania to discuss a filming schedule! We decided to film Thursday and Friday, since those are the only days Nicole is available. I am then going to take the weekend, along with the extra time I have between Thursday and Friday to begin editing. Throughout this week, I will be deciding the font I want to use for the title, along with other editing techniques! I'll keep y'all updated with behind the scenes pics and vids! 


FULL SCHEDULE (PRODUCTION)

THURSDAY: FILM (Outside field)

FRIDAY: FILM (House)

SATURDAY AND SUNDAY: EDIT

No comments:

Post a Comment

May I Present...Keep Watching!

The journey of making Keep Watching  has come to an end! Below are the links the short film, social media page, and the postcard.  Keep Watc...