Sunday, March 7, 2021

What's on the Agenda for This Week?

 Hey y'all its Soph!

I just wanted to outline exactly what I wanted to complete this week: 

-Finish the first draft of the script + make edits

-Storyboard the opening + research film techniques/editing ideas

-Come up with a title + design ideas 

-Create a production schedule + casting

    My main priority is to finish writing the script that way I have a clear idea of who the characters are and how they are going to act. Having a complete visualization of the characters will then allow me to be able to properly cast who can play each of the characters.  Once I am able to complete the script, I feel that I will be able to complete the rest of the tasks I listed since I will have a clear idea of what the plot is and what it will look like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

May I Present...Keep Watching!

The journey of making Keep Watching  has come to an end! Below are the links the short film, social media page, and the postcard.  Keep Watc...