Sunday, March 6, 2022

Schedule for the Week! ~ Edits, Storyboarding, and Other Tingsss

 Hey! So this is what I'm planning on getting done with week:

1. Edit and finalize the script

2. Storyboard the film

3. Start looking for places to film/finding actors - I'm hoping to film during spring break, since I will have more time and availability to do so!

My main priority for the week is to finalize the script (be really confident and happy with it...fingers crossed) and start storyboarding! I want to make sure I'm comfortable with the script and that the story flows, but right now, it feels like a draft and not the final result. Therefore, I'm hoping to find ways to add to the script or improve it so that the story doesn't feel rushed. I'll keep ya'll updated on that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

May I Present...Keep Watching!

The journey of making Keep Watching  has come to an end! Below are the links the short film, social media page, and the postcard.  Keep Watc...